Capgemini Group wins 2022 Business Intelligence Group Innovation award for the 2nd consecutive year
Capgemini Group was recognized for its unique end-to-end Digital Customer Invoicing Solution, a project management and invoicing solution that simplifies the order-to-cash (O2C) process and enables process efficiency for Capgemini’s finance teams.
Paris, May 23 2022 – Capgemini Group today announced that it has been named a winner in the 2022 BIG Innovation Awards presented by the Business Intelligence Group, for the 2nd time. Capgemini was recognized for its unique end-to-end Digital Customer Invoicing Solution, a project management and invoicing solution that simplifies the order-to-cash (O2C) process and enables process efficiency for Capgemini’s finance teams.
The Digital Customer Invoicing Solution not only eliminates the need for manual processes at Capgemini, leading to increased productivity, but also provides a unique employee digital experience to its teams. It leads to standardization of processes, reduces errors and drives greater compliance.
David Lumley, Global Head of the Finance and Accounting Practice for Business Services at Capgemini, said, “As organizations focus on building agile, resilient teams, they are looking for intelligent digital solutions that can drive efficiency and minimize manual processes. At Capgemini, we are committed to empowering our teams with technological solutions that drive innovation, automate manual processes, and increase collaboration, enabling them to focus on more urgent tasks. We are delighted to receive this award for our digital customer invoicing solution, it further underlines our commitment to create frictionless operations.”
“Innovation is driving growth in the global economy and we are thrilled to be honoring Capgemini as they are one of the organizations leading these charges,” said Maria Jimenez, Chief Operating Officer of the Business Intelligence Group. “Capgemini’s solution was chosen for being an innovative and automated tool that leads to increased operational efficiency and produces best quality data results when processing third party invoices”.
The Business Intelligence Group annual business awards program recognizes organizations, products, and people that are bringing new ideas to life in innovative ways.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organisation of over 350,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
About Business Intelligence Group
The Business Intelligence Group was founded with the mission of recognizing true talent and superior performance in the business world. Unlike other industry award programs, these programs are judged by business executives having experience and knowledge. The organization’s proprietary and unique scoring system selectively measures performance across multiple business domains and then rewards those companies whose achievements stand above those of their peers.
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (11/15/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Salesforce Partner Innovation Award
- (11/2/2022) Capgemini Group wins Microsoft Business Applications 2022/2023 Inner Circle award for the fourth consecutive year
- (10/14/2022) Capgemini Group and Microsoft collaborate to offer cloud-native digital twin solution to help organizations rethink their operations
- (10/6/2022) Organizations need to redefine the employee experience to retain talent and improve satisfaction at work
- (9/15/2022) New Capgemini Group Report: Data is key to bridging the gap between net zero ambition and action
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group positioned as a Leader in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group and Unity announce a global alliance partnership
- (6/20/2022) Consumer consciousness around food waste has more than doubled to 72% in two years
- (5/23/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Business Intelligence Group Innovation award for the 2nd consecutive year
- (4/7/2022) Capgemini positioned as a “Leader” for AI Services in Everest Group’s AI Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022