Capgemini Group positioned as a Leader in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™
... for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. The Gartner Magic Quadrant evaluated a total of 20 service providers focused on cloud-native solutions associated with managed and professional services for the public cloud.
Paris, August 4, 2022 – Capgemini Group today announced that it has been positioned as a Leader by Gartner in its Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services, 2022, for Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute. The Gartner Magic Quadrant evaluated a total of 20 service providers focused on cloud-native solutions associated with managed and professional services for the public cloud.
“Organizations are continuously looking to enhance their cloud transformation journey. I firmly believe that our continued focus on offering vertical-specific cloud solutions, and our deep industry and technology expertise of cloud and data, focusing on cybersecurity and sustainability delivers long-term value for clients. We are delighted to be positioned as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant report for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services as we believe that it further reflects Capgemini’s continued commitment and global investment to deliver cloud enabled business outcomes,” said Brian Hammond, Cloud Group Offer Leader at Capgemini.
Gartner, Inc., Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services, Mark Ray, Tobi Bet, David Groombridge, Craig Lowery, DD Mishra, William Maurer, 20 July 2022.
Additional Resources/Note to Editors
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose
GARTNER and MAGIC QUADRANT are trademarks and service marks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 350,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (9/15/2022) New Capgemini Group Report: Data is key to bridging the gap between net zero ambition and action
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group positioned as a Leader in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group and Unity announce a global alliance partnership
- (6/20/2022) Consumer consciousness around food waste has more than doubled to 72% in two years
- (5/23/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Business Intelligence Group Innovation award for the 2nd consecutive year
- (4/7/2022) Capgemini positioned as a “Leader” for AI Services in Everest Group’s AI Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022
- (3/24/2022) Capgemini Group’s Connected Marketing offering helps brands enhance customer experience by managing customer data in real-time
- (3/16/2022) Capgemini group recognized as a “Leader” in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data and Analytics Service Providers
- (2/28/2022) Capgemini Group wins three 2021 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Awards
- (2/22/2022) Capgemini Group recognized as a Leader by NelsonHall for its Cloud HR Transformation Services, a 2nd time in a row