Capgemini Group named a Leader in the ISG Provider Lens™ Procurement BPO and Transformation Services Global Report
Recognized for its procurement BPO services, innovative business process streamlining and automation capabilities.
Paris, June 4, 2021– Capgemini today announced that it has been named a Leader in the ISG Provider LensTM Procurement BPO and Transformation Services Global Report. Organized by leading technology research and advisory firm, Information Services Group (ISG), the report recognizes enterprises which are adopting digital innovation in their procurement processes.
Capgemini was recognized for its:
- Smart procurement management approach that integrates emerging technologies
- Unique delivery framework that provides a combination of tools, techniques and methodologies for streamlining business processes and accelerating digital transformation
- Specific approach to develop automation solutions and drive change across business processes, helping clients optimize investments in technology and enterprise resource planning (ERP) capabilities
Greg Bateup, Head of Solutions and Transformations – Procurement, Business Services at Capgemini said, “We enable our clients to move towards a frictionless enterprise, an approach that seamlessly connects processes and people, using intelligent solutions, so that it can be integrated in to a smart, enterprise-wide, digital model. This ‘leader’ recognition is a testament to our continuous efforts of delivering tangible business outcomes for our clients, helping them become more resilient and agile.”
Bruce Guptill, Lead Analyst at ISG says, “Capgemini’s comprehensive and distinctive ‘Smart Procurement Management’ approach – including its ESOAR automation and optimization methodology– helps position it as a Leader in our Procurement BPO study by driving measurable, outcome‑based process improvement for enterprise clients.”
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (5/23/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Business Intelligence Group Innovation award for the 2nd consecutive year
- (4/7/2022) Capgemini positioned as a “Leader” for AI Services in Everest Group’s AI Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022
- (3/24/2022) Capgemini Group’s Connected Marketing offering helps brands enhance customer experience by managing customer data in real-time
- (3/16/2022) Capgemini group recognized as a “Leader” in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data and Analytics Service Providers
- (2/28/2022) Capgemini Group wins three 2021 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Awards
- (2/22/2022) Capgemini Group recognized as a Leader by NelsonHall for its Cloud HR Transformation Services, a 2nd time in a row
- (1/12/2022) Capgemini Group named a Leader in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix®...
- (11/17/2021) Capgemini Research Institute ranked No.1 for the quality of its thought leadership for the sixth consecutive time
- (9/30/2021) Capgemini deepens collaboration with Copado to accelerate customer experience (CX) transformation on the Salesforce platform
- (6/7/2021) Capgemini Group named a Leader in the Everest PEAK Matrix for Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) solution Providers 2021