Capgemini Group named a Leader in the ISG Provider Lens™ Procurement BPO and Transformation Services Global Report
Recognized for its procurement BPO services, innovative business process streamlining and automation capabilities.
Paris, June 4, 2021– Capgemini today announced that it has been named a Leader in the ISG Provider LensTM Procurement BPO and Transformation Services Global Report. Organized by leading technology research and advisory firm, Information Services Group (ISG), the report recognizes enterprises which are adopting digital innovation in their procurement processes.
Capgemini was recognized for its:
- Smart procurement management approach that integrates emerging technologies
- Unique delivery framework that provides a combination of tools, techniques and methodologies for streamlining business processes and accelerating digital transformation
- Specific approach to develop automation solutions and drive change across business processes, helping clients optimize investments in technology and enterprise resource planning (ERP) capabilities
Greg Bateup, Head of Solutions and Transformations – Procurement, Business Services at Capgemini said, “We enable our clients to move towards a frictionless enterprise, an approach that seamlessly connects processes and people, using intelligent solutions, so that it can be integrated in to a smart, enterprise-wide, digital model. This ‘leader’ recognition is a testament to our continuous efforts of delivering tangible business outcomes for our clients, helping them become more resilient and agile.”
Bruce Guptill, Lead Analyst at ISG says, “Capgemini’s comprehensive and distinctive ‘Smart Procurement Management’ approach – including its ESOAR automation and optimization methodology– helps position it as a Leader in our Procurement BPO study by driving measurable, outcome‑based process improvement for enterprise clients.”
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organisation of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (6/7/2021) Capgemini Group named a Leader in the Everest PEAK Matrix for Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) solution Providers 2021
- (6/4/2021) Capgemini Group named a Leader in the ISG Provider Lens™ Procurement BPO and Transformation Services Global Report
- (6/3/2021) Capgemini Group Receives 2021 SAP® Pinnacle Award in the Partner Learning Excellence Category
- (6/2/2021) Consumer product and retail organizations must accelerate their data maturity to become more resilient post COVID-19
- (5/12/2021) Capgemini Group wins two 2021 Pega Partner Innovation Awards