Capgemini Group named a Leader in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix®...
...for Finance and Accounting Outsourcing Service Providers 2021
Paris, January 12, 2022 – Capgemini today announced that it has been positioned as a Leader in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) Service Providers 2021. This is the eighth consecutive year that Capgemini has secured a Leader position for its expertise in this space. The report assessed the market impact, vision and capabilities of 28 FAO service providers globally.
Capgemini was recognized by Everest Group for its strengths in the following areas:
- Robust digital ecosystem and consulting experience, offering a comprehensive suite of solutions across the finance and accounting value chain
- Unique platform-based architecture, Digital Global Enterprise Model (D-GEM), that provides business transformation and benchmarking to guide the right digital operating model for clients
- Increased inclusion of Digital Twin capabilities in service delivery, which helps to predict issues, avoid bottlenecks and drive service efficiency
- Deep industry expertise in serving key clients across several sectors globally
- Strong client-centricity and a relationship-driven approach which is appreciated by clients
- Providing seamless transition and strong support to clients during the pandemic
“We are delighted to be recognized by Everest Group for our finance and accounting services for the eighth consecutive year. This demonstrates our continued commitment to provide future-ready, tech-backed innovative solutions for our clients that transform their finance functions and enable what we call ‘frictionless finance’. Backed by our proven Digital Global Enterprise Model platform, which leverages AI-enabled solutions and operating models, and a strong partner ecosystem, we continue to future proof and deliver results that unlock the potential of an organization’s finance function,” said David Lumley, Global Head of Finance and Accounting Practice, Capgemini’s Business Services.
“Capgemini combines its technology prowess, strong consulting practice, and vast partnership ecosystem to support clients with a suite of differentiated solutions across the end-to-end F&A value chain. Driving its F&A proposition through its contextualized D-GEM offerings, digital twin capabilities, client-centricity, and strong relationship driven approach, Capgemini continues to maintain its Leader position in Everest Group’s 2021 Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) PEAK Matrix® Assessment.” said Shirley Hung, Partner, Everest Group.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organisation of over 350,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (11/15/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Salesforce Partner Innovation Award
- (11/2/2022) Capgemini Group wins Microsoft Business Applications 2022/2023 Inner Circle award for the fourth consecutive year
- (10/14/2022) Capgemini Group and Microsoft collaborate to offer cloud-native digital twin solution to help organizations rethink their operations
- (10/6/2022) Organizations need to redefine the employee experience to retain talent and improve satisfaction at work
- (9/15/2022) New Capgemini Group Report: Data is key to bridging the gap between net zero ambition and action
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group positioned as a Leader in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™
- (8/30/2022) Capgemini Group and Unity announce a global alliance partnership
- (6/20/2022) Consumer consciousness around food waste has more than doubled to 72% in two years
- (5/23/2022) Capgemini Group wins 2022 Business Intelligence Group Innovation award for the 2nd consecutive year
- (4/7/2022) Capgemini positioned as a “Leader” for AI Services in Everest Group’s AI Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022